Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGW 32 Matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Villa goal

Of course none of mine

Luiz(buendia)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Of course Raya loses his clean sheet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Luiz (Buendia)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

**** that villa goal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20

With Martinez off at half time and going Jesus over Saka I wouldn’t say I was full of luck 😁

37 points with Bowen and Trippier to play. Looking ahead of me, plenty of 70 point scores in my ML. Devastating GW and I got right back in touch in MLs from 80 points behind a few weeks back to 20 points. Double it back out again now. No 5.30pm game so at least that's the agony over for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

51 with Billings, Isak and Trippier left.

No bps for captain Salah is a bit disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

That Villa goal was a killer, as was Madisson not playing. Can't wait for this season to be over!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

56 with Neto and Tripper left to play. Gotta be HEWT, given I only had 8 players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,266 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Mahrez on pens today I see

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

Of course he wasn't the week I had him as captain

Hat trick from Mahrez today. Haaland and Grealish off 69th min.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Resting them ahead of Wednesday. I can't see anything but Arsenal getting ridden on Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

66 on FH.

Happy with that and healthy green arrow.

Trippier & Solanke to play, the latter hauling would make a very good GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,927 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Toney avoided a suspension for accumulation of yellow cards today. Didn't think that would happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mobydopy

58 on FH with Trippier, Solanke and Isak to play. I’ll take it

51 on non-FH with Trippier and Schar left to play.

Hewt enough I think

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20

63 on Free Hit with Son to play. Jota and Castagne saved what was looking like a bad week. Very nervous of not having Kane and Trippier tomorrow when they have been in my team virtually all season. Hoping Spurs score and Son is as involved as Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

69pts on FH with Trippier to play. Very happy with my Castagne punt - that was badly needed! Gakpo 1ptr very annoying.

In the end my 50/50 decision only cost me 2pts (Robbo+Toney 13pts vs Castagne+Gakpo 11pts).

Really really need Kane to stay quiet tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,266 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Having Gakpo on my team has cost me big time

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

72 on FH with Kane to come. The Castagne punt paying off is one of my favourite moments this season. Disappointed I went Eze over 1st sub Andreas but happy overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Re Castagne, couldn't agree more.

I had been in the car all afternoon listening to Newstalk and getting notifications off Flashscore and Twitter.

When Leicester scored to make it 2-1, I had been thinking imagine "if Castagne popped up on the phone here as the goalscorer". And then it did, and I celebrated like I supported Castagne and had to explain to my wife as to why I was going mental.

Funny ole game. 😅

They might have had a chance if Saliba was fit but going from him to Holding is like going from a Rolls Royce to a Lada.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

on a non FH 53 points so far with Bowen, Kane and Trippier left to play. Captain choice let me down again this week (went Salah over Saka) other than that reasonable happy given it was a non FH team.

If I'm lucky I'll get a return or two for Bowen today which would be great given his low ownership.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Bournemouth XI: Neto, Kelly, Stephens, Mepham, Smith, Lerma, Rothwell, Tavernier, Billing, Christie, Solanke.

Subs: Travers, Cook, Ouattara, Viña, Moore, Semenyo, Senesi, Zabarnyi, Anthony.

West Ham XI: Fabianski, Coufal, Zouma, Aguerd, Cresswell, Soucek, Rice, Bowen, Paqueta, Benrahma, Antonio.

Subs: Areola, Fornals, Lanzini, Downes, Cornet, Ings, Ogbonna, Kehrer, Emerson.

Newcastle XI: Pope; Burn, Bortman, Schar, Trippier; Longstaff, Guimaraes, Willock; Joelinton, Murphy, Isak

Subs: Dubravka, Lascelles, Gordon, Wilson, Ritchie, Targett, Manquillo, Almiron, Anderson

Tottenham XI: Lloris; Romero, Dier, Porro; Perisic, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Sarr; Kulusevski, Son, Kane

Subs: Forster, Sanchez, Danjuma, Richarlison, Tanganga, Davies, Lenglet, Devine, Mundle

Murphy goal (Joelinton)

Spurs are so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mobydopy

Murphy (Joelinton)

1 nil Newcastle

Antonio goal

• Advertisement

Joelinton goal (Schar)

Advertisement