Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 33 Transfer Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Kane / Saka to Salah / Isak I think is the move this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

This is swaying me towards a -4 for Salah 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Posted this on the BGW/DGW thread but will just put it here too:

I created this very basic spreadsheet if anyone wants to use it. It's quite manual - you need to enter your player names and then copy+paste their fixtures from the Fixtures tab into the Team tab, but it does give you a nice overview of your remaining fixtures from GW33 to GW38.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Agreed, I went Kane & Odegaard to Salah & Isak for a -4. I don't have Watkins but can't justify another -4 to offload that useless F Havertz

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭mindhorn

Thanks. Playing BB in GW34 so the plan is to use all three Brighton midfielders then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Im debating about who to sell for Salah.

Saka, as he has the toughest fixture now this week, away to Newcastle soon and no doubles.

Maddison, although he does play Leeds this week and will be raring to go. Semi decent fixtures coming up in 34 and 35 so could be either player 11 or 12.

March. Nobody really talking about selling Brighton MIDs but the wind might be taken out of their sails now, especially March after his penalty miss and he might have a niggle injury. They have a lot of games to play, but some of their doubles are now great. They might get burned out.

The only thing is it I sell March, I can't afford Trent in 34 and will have to Konate or someone in that price range instead. Possibly Akanji or Ake if he is fit again. I wouldn't have any wiggle room then going forwards though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

Or March could feel like he has something extra to prove now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Interesting.

He missed a penalty in the league cup this season as Brighton got knocked out to Charlton. He scored & assisted in the next league game. Food for thought

• Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I think whether he plays from the start is even questionable. He got a knock, played 120 minutes with it, and now only has 2 days off before a Wednesday away game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Heads wrecked trying to decide what to do before tonight. Already brought Haaland back in for Kane but I'm thinking of finally getting rid of Maddison to bring Rashford back for Spurs.

My issue is Maddison is obviously out of form but he has Leeds and surely there will be goals there. Rashford has Spurs who are a mess atm but he just played 120 minutes and penos the weekend. I want him back for the double the following week one way or another though.

If I take a -4 this week I'm also looking at possibly another -4 for the following week because I'm thinking of Trent in for Gabriel and Isak in for Watkins.

I'm chasing someone who's 50 odd points ahead of me and 3rd place is less then ten points behind me so I need to do something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I posted in the other thread, but Bruno's missus put a pic on insta of him with crutches and leg brace, now that minor be precautionary - but if Bruno is out - is that good or bad for Rashford, Good because he'll have to play and he'll probably be on penalties, but bad cause United play better with Bruno. Just something to think about.

Any team playing Leeds is likely to score a couple of goals, It could easily be Barnes or Maddison or Nancho. I'm always form over fixtures so for that reason Maddison is a sell, but I guess it's tough if you've held him this long

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I've kept him the last few games because there was always someone else to get rid of us. He has still been involved he's just not getting returns and it would be just typical that he could return in possibly an open game with Leeds. Its either two minus 4s in a row or a minus 8 next week.....

To be totally honest Rashford hasn't looked great himself she he returned from injury but he's there main threat in front of goal so feel like need to have him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

Buonanatte news is interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭nice bit of green

Kane & Saka out for Isak & Salah. -4 pts.

will FH this weeekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Last weekend FH pure deflated my FPL buzz for last few days.

Just checked in there now and did Toney to Isak and set team up as follows.

Kepa

Trippier, Chilwell, Estupiñán

Grealish, Salah, Mac10, Mitoma, Rashford

Haaland (c), Isak

Raya, Jesus, Zinc, Mee

Quick look online, Mac10 may be playing DM so returns could be limited. Isak some say will be rested also. So could be another hard week!

I can no longer do Saka+Kane to Salah+Jota, I'm 0.2m thanks to prices changes last night. I could bring in Salah+Isak this week, and do Watkins>Jota next week. Is a -4 worth it this week though I wonder. It would mean benching one of March or Isak (if I bring him in). If I'm doing it this GW, my options are: remain with March+Kane vs Salah+Isak (-4). It's quite a toss up really. Leaning towards just banking and hoping Salah stays quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

If your in any LMS or H2H, is two -4 better than maybe a -8 next week. Next week you would assume there will be a lot of -4, so many a -8 isn't the worse thing.

I'm 22pts ahead in my main money league. 2nd somehow has all the big chips left - TC, BB and WC. So I can't play it too safe in a way but the odd hit is okay this week or next. I ended up banking. I'll take a -4 next GW to do Saka, Kane, Watkins>Salah, Jota, Isak.

Advertisement