Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputable Builder South Dublin?

• 22-04-2023 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi 👋 Everyone,

First time using this. But I’m looking for a man honest, reliable builder/ company in South Dublin.

looking to buy a home, and 90% of sales are executer sales. Houses need insulating, walls knocked through and kitchen extension thing etc.

looking for a builder also to help me view potential hones to approx costings.

Would be very grateful for any recommendations- I’m lost when it comes to this area.

thanks, Sinéad

Answers

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Per forum charted, recommendations by PM. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Murph85

Op, you would probably be better off just buying the home done up, or a new build. Construction costs are mental. Is that an option?

Advertisement