Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Root canal retreatment a little sore months later

• 23-04-2023 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi

I had two root canals retreated in January. My own dentist told me the teeth were fine but I spoke to an endodontist and they said they were infected and needed redoing. He said they was clearly visible from the x rays. They were done in January and everything went fine. I had a check up last week and the endodontist did an x ray and said they were all good and I would be back in 3-4 months for another review.

Anyway since Friday gone, they feel a little different. And one of them are slightly sore when I apply pressure to the tooth. Nothing major but now I'm getting worried that something might be up with it. Has anyone had anything similar? Thanks

Advertisement