Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fox News fires Tucker Carlson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Who's going to be the first to appear on the joe Rogan podcast

• Registered Users Posts: 82,475 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

"It's a disgusting [pizza] order, but I have no shame." - Tucker Carlson.

"And we’ll be back on Monday. In the meantime, have the best weekend ever with the ones that you love, and we’ll see you then.”

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Madd Finn

New favourite for the Tubridy gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Don't mind dem Tucker, deyre nuttin but snakes. DM me hun.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Well costing your employer 700m, probably going to be an issue.

Fcuk him. Horrible cnut. Probably already got an offer from Russian State TV.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

He'll be on OAN or GB News within a week or two

• Registered Users Posts: 29,315 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

..he has a few more mickies to be sucking before he gets a job, but he ll certain do well out of it....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,606 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

They'll replace him with a similarly repugnant creature soon enough.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭buried

Sure what does it matter? Irish people will still hang on to their yank political personality cults, even if the yank is sacked or leaves whatever their position was. Its absolutely pathetic.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

But he didn't the network knew what exactly was going to be put out and when ,

The network cost themselves 780 million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,715 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

He is an absolute poisonous clown, good riddance, but no doubt he will turn up somewhere else hopefully with a smaller audience to spread his BS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Gonna miss the Tuck. Who'll stand up for THE TRUTH against the LIES of the ELITES now?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Kevrano

Let's hope Hannity and Ingraham follow suit

He'll be a mod in the Soccer Forum on here within the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭AerLingus747

good riddance the cretin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭tibruit

Ah no. Say it aint so. Funniest programme on the telly. He was only having a laugh really. Wasn`t he?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭RINO87

100%. The obsession with US media here is bananas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭westdublin

Watch him now pop up as the CEO of Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 23,529 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

America has been a great source of comedy the last few years tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Run Forest Run

Maybe Elon has promised him a prime time slot in the twitters-phere?

American viewers will need their nightly Tucker fix... what will they do without it?

And what will all the haters do? 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I like Tucker Carlson. He is entertaining and presents an alternative pov. I am sure he will be gainfully employed again in short order. Very intelligent man.

Christopher Hitchens held him in high regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Looks like I'm the only one who never heard of this guy.

Why is everyone so worked up about a TV presenter over in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,670 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Wonder if the door mouse Sean Hannity will go too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭.Donegal.

He always looks like he just accidentally sharted

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Housefree

Fair play he was giving Glen Greenwald alot of airtime, Glen put his neck on the line to break the Edward Snowden story.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭buried

It's not comedy. It's a corporate sponsored noise factory spewing out utter scutter that doesn't effect our own homeland whatsoever. Keep watching it if you want to, I'm sure its doing you a lot of good entwined to personalities who don't give a midge's hole about you or your community.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

Crikey he was on 10 million a year! And I thought Tubbs was stealing a living!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,615 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Because it's one of the most watched news stations in America, he's one of the star presenters, and their whole shtick has been to propagate scaremongering lies, untruths and misinformation to manipulate their viewers, because laws around such things are so lax in America that they can.

They amazingly managed to breach those laws because their lies were so severe regarding the 2020 election that they were sued and settled for about $787.5m, with more lawsuits and probable settlements coming. But the actions of people like Tucker Carlson has played a huge impact on the extreme political discourse in America.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Yeah, where will we get all the rubbish UFO news now?

Advertisement