Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions Cup 2024

Options
1495051525355»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Galatasary doesn't count. Part of Turkey is in Europe and they've always been a member of UEFA and European aligned.

Azerbaijan straddles both continents too (as do many former Soviet republics) and that's how they end up in European competitions.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,442 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hard to call a winner

Dupont a big plus for Toulouse and Leinster struggled in that semi final at times

• Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭StevenToast

So thats the finish of this thread....

Huge congrats to Toulouse....great and deserved champions....i think du pont is one of the greatest rugby players of all time....he is absolutely incredible....

As for Leinster...serial bottlers...they are also going to find it alot harder to win this competition with the South Africans starting to get the hang of Northern Hemisphere rugby....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Madeoface

Funny thing is LNS were the better team on the day but, once again, didn't convert. We're the new Clermont.

Carley was poor but all our big players didn't perform in the first half. Again, missed opportunity. Glad a good, historic, team like Toulouse has the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭dublin49

we can talk about a million "ifs and buts" we can have no complaints ,if after 100 minutes we didn't have one clear line break we are deficient in that department,Lowe is a legend but embarrassingly slow,Lamour is a magican who showed how the trick worked,Henshaw is as brave as the day is long and Osborrne is definitely big and maybe good ,but we aint got a Drico or a Darcy and we need one,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭SaoPaulo41

Edgy post as it is, I will bite, Jordie Barrett and RJ Snyman next year will have a huge impact .

• Registered Users Posts: 13 darbyy4singler

It sounded very sad
    I came across an interesting article on the UEFA Champions League Final 2024 that offers some insightful predictions and detailed information. You can check it out here: football-italia.net. It's always useful to see things from different directions, and this article does a great job of breaking down the potential outcomes and key factors to watch for. Thought I'd share it with you all!

Post edited by darbyy4singler on

Advertisement