Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New eir customer landline to VOBB?

• 25-04-2023 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I just switched to eir and I'm guessing they moved me to Voice over Broadband as my phone line stopped working and worked when I put it to the router and the router itself shoes details. it kind of sucks that I always need my modem up to make a call or cant make calls when the power is off. They hid the fact they were going to do this well, whats the consequences or options and I assume they wont switch it back. I imaging losing my number at some point if I did't stick with them now or I'd have to pay a bucket load just to have my normal line again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jhconnolly

How did that work out ? I'm think of changing my landline number eir vobb because it costs less.

Thanks

Advertisement