Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Blue Card

Options
  • 25-04-2023 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi all, I have a very sick relative who has a herd test coming up shortly so I'm helping out. He is missing one of the blue cards for an animal born since his last test. Looked everywhere and I can't find it and he isn't in a position to help, but I have the rest of them.

I'm just wondering the proendure for getting a replacement is ?

Any help appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,599 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Form er94b is the one you need to fill in. Send it to your local dvo. You can download it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Is your relative on Agfood. If so log on and ensure that the calf was registered before applying for a replacement card. If not on Agfood his Vet maybe able to print the list of animals in the herd number and you can check it.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭futurefarmer

Thats brilliant thanks. I will download that form and see how I get on.

He isn't on Ag Food but he is in the herd book so I'm thinking he was registered just put somewhere very safe !!!

Thanks again

If his tag number isn't on Agfood then he is NOT registered with DAFM. Your relative probably tagged him but must not have registered him on Agfood. An entry in the blue book really means nothing. I suggest you phone your local RVO and explain the situation regarding your relatives ill health. They will be very understanding and probably suggest that you register the calf now, contact your relative's tag suppler, order a BVD tag and get it sent away and tested.

List of RVO's and phone numbers - file:///C:/Users/Win_User/Downloads/101707_4459f3f6-3d9b-4a19-b6d2-36d0a7440feb.pdf

Apologies I misunderstood your post when you said he wasn't on Agfood. I realise now that you meant that your relative wasn't on Agfood. I took it that the calf wasn't on Agfood. Ignore my post about and I hope you get it sorted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement