Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beasty back at it again

Options
  • 25-04-2023 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭

So noted moderator Beasty is back at his antics, after revealing that he really wants to permaban me, he's handing out "points" for nonsense infractions. I replied to his sidekick mod back in January that the two of them were issuing nonsense points to try work a ban on me as they don't like my unbannable posts on trans topics. Shortly after that, Beasty issued me with four "points" with no actual reason in order to ban me for three months.  

His latest wheeze is that claiming that responding to this post : 

"To add to the "destroyed" faction. Mainly I see this with Schapiro, Peterson etc... Spewing words at the audience that 90% of viewers won't understand and the unprepared audience members can't handle either."

by asking: 

"What words did Musk use that you or any other viewer with a basic grasp of English would not understand?" is uncivil. Apparently claiming that 90 per cent of the world can't understand the words Shcapiro (sic) and Peterson use is fine, but asking what specific words Musk used that people would not understand is "uncivil". Nonsense of course, and Beasty could not justify it so he just zipped up. 

His previous wheeze was that referring to the Looney Left collectively when quoting a poster is attacking that poster. 🤔

Now there will be no attempt to resolve this carry on, given that this site is now almost entirely moderated by a small group of rum sorts who seem inordinately proud of having a list of moderator titles the size of a novella beside their name but I'll bet I'm not the only poster who has been targeted by this churlish mod. 

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,828 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Not an attempt to resolve the dispute. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement