Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 34 Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Rashford in for Martinelli gives me 10 dgw

Allison

Mee Konate Dalot

Rashford Grealish Salah March

Haaland Isak

Raya Toney Trippier Billing

Any obvious candidates for a -4?

I was a couple of points below average this week and in some very tight leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

konate didn’t start last game and Matip scored - Klopp made comment that Konate needed to rest - will he play both games in the DGW?

Liverpool as still very shaky in defence - while maybe have TAA or VVD in a double - Alison is very much capped at 6 point per game. But I guess you got to have someone

finally Mee and Iske don’t have doubles and i think your missing a player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mobydopy

That’s a really good point on Solanke. Can’t see him starting in my team so you’re probably right about getting Greenwood to free up more funds. Thanks for the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Want to bring in a city MF - with KDB showing yellow, I might give him a miss so would you go for Foden or Grealish? Or just avoid city MF completely?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Fairly impossible to guess City's line-ups. Foden, Grealish, Mahrez, KDB. They could all haul, even in one game. I'd say Grealish is prob the safest bet, but his FPL returns haven't been great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Klopp on team news: "Diogo [Jota] got a bad knock on his back [against West Ham] but should be alright - we will see how that develops. Apart from that, we should be okay."

Maybe that's the news I needed to not bring him in for a -4. I kinda fancy Martinellli (CHE) or Watkins (mutd) to do just as well as Jota/Gakpo/Grealish this week, especially without a hit, so I think I'll just refrain from the hit. Now, who to start between Martinellli and Watkins...

Thanks for that. Maybe I take out Mee for Stones at a -4?

He's in a good form, but is he a rotation risk?

(Estupinan is the missing player in the team I posted)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Current FH team

Steele

Shaw TAA Stones Trippier

Salah Mitoma KDB Rashford

Haaland Isak

Thinking of changing Shaw/Stones to Lindelof/Coufal which will allow me upgrade Murphy to Grealish

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Latest FH team looking like:

Steele (Iversen)

TAA - Akanji - Shaw - Estu (Toti)

KDB - Salah - Fernandes - Rashford - Mitoma

Haaland (Greenwood - Williams)

Big in midfield... KDB/Fernandes/Salah all diferentials in my main leagues which I am miles behind in. Akanji is a gamble, but dont have the funds for Stones. Foden back means City mids more likely to share points so hard to know who to get.

I may swap someone out for Bowen but I have no rational reason as to why!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Eire885

Playing FH Current team below. Should I bring on Shaw?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

So maybe it's the super strength antibiotics and steroids I'm on (I've got a very unwelcome dose of Covid)...

On FH...is anyway else thinking of a Haaland + Alvarez double up?

With one eye on the Champions League, surely Pep will start to manage EBH's game time....could be serious vulture point potential for Alvarez against tired defences.

Who's with me?? 😂 🫠😵‍💫

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I like the way you have it.

I took a -4 to bring in TAA and Rashford for Chilwell and Saka. Only dilemma for me is whether to start Botman or Solanke. I will probably go for the latter and wind up disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

Very interesting shout, that's something I could get on board with. Alvarez always seems to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Thinking of Chillwell to Robertson instead as possibly more of an upside. Can't afford TAA

Transfers made: Chilwell, Saka, Kane to TAA, Salah, Greenwood (-4)

Team currently looking like this - only question now is should I start Trippier over Watkins ??

Raya

TAA, Shaw, Estupinan

Salah, Rashford, March, Mitoma, Grealish,

Haaland, Watkins

(Kepa, Trippier, Botman, Greenwood)

Post edited by mobydopy on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,926 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

I assume that's Haaland in your front line instead of Kane?

Here's a draft... actually prefer it to my original templatey effort.

I'm at 350K so not a whole lot to lose ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Why all the Alvarez love? He'll surely get minutes spread alright but more than 60 each game?

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ozvaldo

Hopefully Salah blanks their leaking goals all over the place aswell what's all the hype about them

• Advertisement

TAA FOMO - if they keep a CS he probably has strong chance of 12 points - do that twice that adds up. Chances of them keeping CS in a double GW - could be low though but both games are at home. Spurs are leaking goals and Fulham haven't kept a CS in like last 9 games, so chances of Salah blanking in a DGW is also very low.

Who do I play? Isak, Toney, Trippier or Billing*?

*It's not going to be Billing

Head actually wrecked on what to do - want KdB, but probably need Rashford. even though I like the idea of Bruno instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭The Guru 123

Think it has to be one of the strikers but that’s ridiculously tough. Think there’s more chance of Newcastle scoring 4/5 but obviously Toney is virtually guaranteed to play more minutes.

Very tough call, think I’d lean to Isak but it’s Sophie’s choice!

Ah it's mainly a mix of boredom, apathy and strong medicine tbh.

I can only see grey arrows and more meh with anything else I've drafted on FH.....of course it could horribly wrong but a potential big upside if EBH is taken off early or God forbid rested by Pep

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭The Guru 123

Considering a hit for a Man City defender on the basis that I’ll have them again for 37. Can afford any of them so just need the “most nailed”. That’s surely Dias isn’t it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

-8 (Have exactly enough for these moves)

Zinchenko -> Trent

Saka -> Salah

Kane -> Greenwood

Henry -> Stones

Gives me

De Gea

TAA Stones Estupinan Trippier

Salah Bruno Grealish March Mitoma

Haaland

Raya Watkins Burn Greenwood

It's killing me to transfer out Kane, I know I'll regret it . Also really want Rashford! Can we have 6 midfielders? 😀 Kind of considering Saka to Rashford and keeping Kane..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Jota not pictured in training today btw

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Help please, I'm torn between taking a -4 for either salah and andreas pereira

Or

K De Bruyne and March

I'm leaning towards option 2. Am I right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

FH and looking at:

Ederson

TAA, Robbo, Shaw, Dunk

Salah, Fernandes, Rashford, March, Bowen

Haaland.

Going 4-5-1 due to the Jota doubt. Dunk over Estupinan as Pervis has been poor recently. Bowen is my ‘mad’ pick, and I feel KDB May sit out a game.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement