Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Dalkey for the book festival

Options
  • 26-04-2023 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi all, I am going to the book festival on Saturday 17th June and will need parking for two cars. Our accommodation has no parking and I believe parking is very limited in the area. Can anyone recommend a car park that is likely to have parking on a busy summers day? Don't mind parking a dart ride away and taking the train in! Thanks in advance

Comments

Don't mind parking a dart ride away and taking the train in!

If coming from the Northside, Clontarf Rd and Killester Dart stations have car parks with plenty of room. I've never seen them busy, really, and think it's 3.50 for the day.

Not too sure about the Southside, but plenty of residential areas around Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire, etc where you should find a spot for a few hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,073 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Loads of street parking nearby Glenageary train station, then just a one stop hop on the DART.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭headtheball14

glenageary has quite a few but can be busy going thru dun laoighre. booterstown dart has loads of parking and easy off the n11

Advertisement