Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei 5G CPE Pro2 Wi Fi droppout

• 27-04-2023 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I have a Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2 router that randomly drops the Wi-Fi connection. The 5g signal is strong and stable. During the Wi-Fi dropout the ethernet signal is still working. During the Wi-Fi dropout I cannot connect to the web-based management page even though I have an ethernet connection, via the router, to the internet.

The problem is remedied if I reset the router by disconnecting the power. I do not wish to reset the router every time this happens since not all the router users have access to the router.

How can I rectify the problem? Any ideas?

I am using the latest software update.

This problem has existed since I purchased the router. I have unlimited mobile data and don't use the data limit function of the router, it is disabled.

Advertisement