Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double bale lifters

• 28-04-2023 8:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Looking to pick up a double bale lifter in the next week or 2,anyone any recommendations of makes?..currently it seems the fleming is the most recommended and costs €1475.Also see another one advertised made by dowd engineering for €1350 that looks well made.Told to avoid Nugent as their liable to need welding after much use

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭grange mac

If you were in south west, hourihane trailers make superb double hydraulic opening out handler.The arms open out on both ends so it rolls over the bale. Much better system than Fleming side lifting in my opinion. Got one last year but was 1800. Only thing is it does not tip the bales in case you want them standing.

Post edited by grange mac on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭MfMan

Have a look at Cashel's range?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭ruwithme

Fleming will do the best, think dowds was a touch narrower between the pipes when i bought mine.

Advertisement