Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't switch from Vodafone

Options
  • 28-04-2023 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm just out of contract with VF, bill went from 30 to 65 per month. So tried changing to Eir and they request my UAN number - VF web site down, couldn't access bill but eventually got them to confirm the number over the phone. Eir then said it's not valid as it's a10 digit number and should be only 8. When I eventually got my bill it confirmed the same 10 digit number!

Eir now not answering emails and don't know where to go - any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Does your Vodafone bill actually state that the number is the UAN or is it Vodafone Account number?

I'm not with Vodafone but Sky and they list their account number, UAN?Network Account Number and CRN all on the bill

The UAN on my SKy bill is 8 digits.

According to EIr's website, they say the following for

Vodafone

The UAN is located on the 2nd page of the bill above the list of calls. Having trouble finding it? Call 1907

So you'll need to go back to Vodafone and double-check with them if its not on your bill

Advertisement