Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus

Options
  • 29-04-2023 11:55am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi anyone else waiting for delivery from zooplus i am 6 days waiting when i contacted them they said they have changed delivery providers gone are DPD instead its now Fastway

Post edited by Beasty on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sobaga

I’m forced to request a refund or replacement from Zooplus each time I get delivery by Fastway. Not only do deliveries take forever, but the parcels and the content are always badly damaged. Perhaps if more people complained to Zooplus about their delivery service, they would go back to DPD…

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caterave2

The change to Fastway by Zooplus is a disaster. I am now waiting a week ( again) with the order sitting in one of their hubs and no movement. I have already complained twice because the boxes arrived damaged for previous orders. If only Zooplus would just give customers the option of using DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

My usual order from Zooplus was returned to warehouse by Fastway as it was overweight and they wouldn't deliver it. Never had an issue with years of DPD deliveries. I'll lodge a complaint.

(Edit) I just realized where this thread is. It perhaps should be in the pet forum.

Advertisement