Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Printer Recommendations

Options
  • 30-04-2023 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭

My current printer seems to have a problem with the blank ink cartridge having burst inside the housing. Not sure how or why this happened. I think it was seated correctly, but maybe not.

I think the device is not worth the effort to clean.

I need something that can scan, copy and print. Would like something compact too. Computer is running 64bit Win10 on i5-4590T with 8.0GB RAM.

Suggestions? Got a few 364XL cartridges here if that helps sway opinions, but not fussed on brand. Cost of replacement cartridges is more important to me.

Just been reading up on HP printers and it seems that they can now lock your printer if you use ink from other vendors. I'd like to avoid those handcuffs - who doesn't do that?

Post edited by funkey_monkey on

Comments

Advertisement