Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch ProAnimal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - not a happy camper

Options
  • 01-05-2023 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey guys, looking for input on my dilemma...

I paid over €400 for a BOSCH Unlimited 7 ProAnimal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner in Nov. '22, I had done quite a bit of research before buying it.

It was delivered a few days later & I happily unpacked it ready for use.

I have a border collie dog so I've been using it every 2/3 days since my purchase, I've come to be very unhappy & really regret buying it.

The issues I have are as follows:

- The long pole gets jammed with dog hair & stuff every time it's used

- the small pipe into the cylinder also gets jammed

- the cylinder is far too small & I'm constantly having to empty it (every 10/15 mins)

- When I finish hoovering & lift the hoover away, the dust n dirt fall out of the bottom leaving a trail of muck & I've to start hoovering again

I've written a complaint to Bosch & am waiting a reply, just interested in anyone else's thoughts & comments please.

Thanks,

Jasper

Advertisement