Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos question

Options
  • 01-05-2023 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but I can’t find any sections that might be better.

When reserving an item online sometimes it says “ In Stock, Available to collect from … to … “ which is a couple of or few days later.

I know it means the item isn’t in the selected store but will be transported there l.

What I want to know is if the item always comes from a warehouse or the IK or might it be sent form another Argos branch in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Could be anything. It could even be in the store you're looking at. That happened to me recently. It said it would be available for collection a couple of days later, but was actually available for collection within minutes. Their system just seems a bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Won't be coming from UK, may possibly be another store or local Irish warehousein Ashbourne

Advertisement