Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch powerpack 500 battery is not working

Options
  • 01-05-2023 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi

I have been storing my eBike and the Bosch powerpack 500 battery for almost 2yrs now. Last week I tried to use the bike, so I plugged in the battery but the bike didn't power up, I thought that the battery might be empty so I charged it and when I plugged it in again, I see that the LCD comes up for a second showing empty battery and then shuts down.

If I pressed the side button in the battery itself it gives 4 lines of charge. So anybody knows what's the problem here? Or anyone knows a good place in Dublin to diagnose this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭mohm.kamal

Sorted, the battery was working, I was so stupid that I didn't fix it firmly in the seating.

Advertisement