Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simulator Rental Dublin

Options
  • 02-05-2023 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Folks,

I'm wondering does anyone know of any places you can book an hour on a simulator around Dublin.

Want to go through a bit of a gapping session and test 2 driver shafts on my own.

I've had a look on Google but most seem to be outside of Dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Could do the gapping at Spawell, it will give you carry numbers. Probably wont give you enough data for the shafts though, Halpenny Golf in Lucan let me confirm my fitting results from foregolf , I just paid the fitting fee, think it was €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

They are not as accurate as trackman but the airport driving range and also kinsealy grange driving ranges both have tracking systems in place. They do ball flight and distance. Not spin. Cheap and cheerful though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭OEP

I wouldn't trust the distances from TopTracer or Trackman Range. I was using the one in Leopardstown and it was giving me crazy distances

• Registered Users Posts: 24 elgstring

I would definitely avoid top tracer for accuracy, I have found trackman range is far more accurate personally but probably best to avoid as you don't want any doubt creeping in and there does seem to be mixed results which isn't surprising. Just outside Dublin but Greystones driving range does have a trackman room you can rent out, I know Bray GC does as well but that may be for members only.

Advertisement