Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charged twice at Certa petrol station self service

Options
  • 04-05-2023 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, Could you please help me with this matter? I wanted to fill up the car with petrol at Certa petrol station self service and I chose the 100E option. I could only fit petrol worth 66.05E in the car fuel tank and I was charged both amounts: 100E and 66.05E. The 100E haven't been refunded to me as usual. Any advice? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If the 100E is showing as "in progress" on your BOI transaction history please allow up to 5 working days for this to drop off your transaction history and be returned to your balance automatically.

It's only in a case where the 100e moves to "completed" that you would need to contact Certa for a refund.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement