Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on what ipad to get

Options
  • 04-05-2023 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a bit of advice.

I'm going into hospital soon and I'm looking to buy an ipad mainly for browsing on the internet and watching movies.

What storage should I be looking at when buying an ipad? 

Would 64 gb be sufficient or should I be looking at 128gb or 256gb?

I still use itunes for all my music so would that affect the storage if that makes sense?

Would anyone recommend a particular ipad?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TechFanKeady

As for storage space, it really depends on what you're going to be using your iPad for. If it's mainly for watching movies and browsing, then 64gb will do just fine. However, if you have a big music library that you keep stored on the device (downloaded for offline listening), then the storage needed on the iPad is dependent on the size of the library.

As for iPads, I would recommend the latest iPad Air. They're all pricey these days but it has everything I need and isn't as expensive as an iPad Pro - the screen is also bigger than a regular iPad, which is great for watching movies 😎

Advertisement