Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Bikes Stolen Last night

Options
  • 04-05-2023 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I had 5 bikes stolen last night if anyone can keep an eye out for them Donaghmede Area (Dublin 13)

€1000 reward for return. I'd appreciate if anyone would post them on any other forums or groups that might help get a few more eyes looking out

Details of bikes below:

Giant Reign Electric Mountainbike, Green size XL (It's a big bike) New in in January. unique as I changed to 11sp linkglide

Boardman ADV 9.0 Green - Full Cabron Gravel bike - Size XL (Specialized Toupe Saddle)

Trek Marlins - (One Red, One Grey) My twin boys had handlebars full of Gap stickers

Husqvarna FE350 (motorbike 162-D-30445)

Photos (had to get some from the Web as I didn't have the eMTB long enough to get any photos!)

Comments

Advertisement