Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you need an excellent admin/finance person

Options
  • 05-05-2023 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,591 ✭✭✭✭

i manage a business in the north. We have an amazing young woman volunteering for us atm. She is from outside Europe and can only stay one year in NI due to visa conditions. She desperately wants to stay but to remain legal she needs to spend a year outside the Uk before re-entering NI. She has qualifications and experience in accountancy and administration. We would love to have her back again and want to support her to find a year volunteer placement or employment in Ireland. She has previously spent a year volunteering in Dublin and her English is excellent

if anyone has ideas or opportunities then please let me know. She has a Uk visa until approx August. This could be a great mutually beneficial arrangement for you and her.

admin - if this is not in the correct place then please move it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

This place is as good as any. Good luck to her and your recommendation I’m sure will be appreciated.

The Gloomster!

Advertisement