Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRID Legends

Options
  • 07-05-2023 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,959 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone playing this at all? I am and I'm finding it enjoyable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Have a few hours put into it. Went straight into the story mode, and enjoying it. I'm torn between the usually too easy "hard" ai drivers and the suddenly way better "expert" ai. The story seems to want me to do worse than I am, so if you're winning all around you the story is off. But they did a great job imo. Having actual human characters who react in race, I like it.

The racing is... arcadey. Even though I've driven loads of different cars, they basically all feel the same (except those jumpy trucks, don't like them).

It's definitely not sim, not even close I reckon. Plays like an even easier version of older Grid games. I'll probably finish out the story, which I appreciate has no messing about. Finish a race, straight into the next one with a skippable cutscene.

Have only been using the DualSense, not sure what it'd be like with a wheel. It's a grand game for "free".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tried it but after playing Gran Turismo 7 extensively the handling of the cars feels like playing mario kart in comparison

• Registered Users Posts: 11,959 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Maybe some of us could could race in multiplayer sometime? Carnage aplenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It definitely feels like you're supposed to hop off other cars, especially your nemesis, who is anyone you hit plus one or two story people, and then they try and take you out.

Advertisement