Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAA Parking

Options
  • 08-05-2023 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

is there an issue with the DAA car park boking system, it does not allow me to go past the selection of a time and date i want to use the car park for, it will not offer a price.

It does not seem to matter if it is for next week or next year it is the same thing?

Thanks

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Are you blocking popups in your browser perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jc11

Hey Mick not sure of how to sort that but just a little tip I learned past week.. If you book parking through airline if you have option then it's cheaper.. I got mine e30 cheaper via Ryanair than DAA site!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

Is there a charge for drop off at Dublin Airport?

I know they intend to do so. When is it due to start?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,006 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Not currently, and there is no date set either.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,992 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

The charge will be to drop off at the terminal. There will be a free drop off and collection, at last!, in the Red carpark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Noxegon

That option would be far more useful if there was a reliable monorail between the terminal buildings and the car parks.

Oh well, I can dream :)

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,057 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

That sounds more like a Shelbyville type of idea...

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 69,006 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Builders of some type in on the Quickpark lands today. Wonder if the CCPC has allowed temporary use - they were asked

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭LiamaDelta

There's been different works going on at different times for months. Unlikely to be used temporarily as the sale is stalled so it's not really in daa ownership.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,057 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I do laugh at that one of the "C"'s in CCPC is supposed to stand for "consumer". I am struggling to think of a single thing they've ever done in the interest of consumers.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭blueser

I used the "blue" car park on saturday for a short stay (about 30 hrs). Had pre booked it a couple of days before (the express Red was sold out). Arrived just around 5 in the morning and entered the car park. Ended up spending over 20 minutes driving around looking for a space to park in. Frig all staff there to direct people to where there were spaces. Shocking service, certainly not worth €25.

Advertisement