Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vrt a motorbike and bringing back a second time after doing 6000 km

Options
  • 08-05-2023 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi can anyone help me here. I bought a motorbike in Northern Ireland which was registered in 2018 before brexit so I thought I would only have to pay vrt of 555 euro. Upon bringing it there I was told that it’s under 6000 km so it’s classed as new and I would have to pay customs fees of 1700 on top of vrt. I rang the place I bought it from and they issued me a refund and took back the bike. They used it and got it over 6000 km and called me. I bought the bike back off them and got a new invoice with the proper mileage on it. I’m booked in in the next two days and I’m worried I’m going to run into problems. Has anyone experienced this. So to summarise I have a new invoice with over 6000 klm on it for the next vrt this time

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement