Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to speed up Emergency Drain Hose

• 08-05-2023 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭

To clean the filter I often have to drain the washing machine through the emergency drain hose beside the filter. It takes a long time and I have to use a shallow vessel.

I wonder if there’s some gadget that the service guys would use that speeds up the job. Some kind of small pump that might attach to the emergency drain hose and pump water into sink or bucket?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,714 ✭✭✭10-10-20

A wet vac would help. I use one when I'm cleaning out the washing machine pump.

Advertisement