Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City East Plaza bus stop - location and is there parking nearby?

Options
  • 08-05-2023 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,

Is the Limerick City East Plaza bus stop in front of Northern Trust - opposite the new hospital building site? Also - is there anywhere to park nearby - or is B&Q carpark the nearest?

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Osk

Ok - an update in case anybody searches for this again!

The bus stop is the lay by directly in front of Northern Trust - not the actual bus top beyond NT.

Parked in B&Q.

We took Kellys Bus, Pallasgreen to Bruce Springsteen concert yesterday and the really lovely bus driver dropped us to B&Q on his way back home to Pallasgreen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 annemcar1

Hi there, I was reading your post and I will be using Kelly travel this weekend to go to a concert.

I am just wondering had you any problem leaving your car in the B&Q car park all day?

Last time we used Kelly travel, you where able to park in the Northern Trust car park, which we obviously can't now 😊

Also can I ask how long of a walk is it from B&Q to the collection point?

Thanks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2 annemcar1

Just a follow up on the above topic. I parked at B&Q (along with a few others). The car was perfectly safe. We travelled to and from Dublin with Kelly travel and I can only praise their service.

Advertisement