Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuath Nomination

Options
  • 08-05-2023 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

This has probably been answered before. But two weeks ago we recieved a nomination for a house we fillied in form to say we accepted the nomination and i rang the council that day to let them know as i was afraid the letter wouldn get back to them by the date they had on it..

This has been the longest two weeks of not knowing what happens next! Ive been told tuath will see you a form to fill in, that there is a guard check on both our back grounded.

Im literally just wondering how long does all this normally that im having sleepless night not knowning whats going on.

Or if tuath dont give you the house will you be told any advice would be really helpfully as i can not get through to my Localcouncil never answer phone.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,233 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with Feedback. Moved to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭RonanG86

Can't speak for the specific methodologies your Council uses, but mine did the Garda checks and nominated people for AHB units on a 1:1 basis after they passed them - So Tuath would interview each individual prospective tenant, and provided you don't admit to being the Zodiac Killer you should be okay.

They'd certainly inform you if it wasn't going ahead for whatever reason. The relevant Tuath Housing Officer could just be on leave.

Advertisement