Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlet pipework / drainage for new build

Options
  • 11-05-2023 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi there,

Looking some advice. We have started our new build and are very lucky to have a local retired digger man who has basically taken on with project managing for us. He dug out our site, poured our foundations. And now without us asking, after dead building, has taken on with putting in our outlet drainage and radon pipes. Unfortunately he put the kitchen outlet pipes in and didn't consult us before - he put them as per drawing, but this isn't what we wanted. The outlet pipe for our sink etc is now directly under my lovely corner window which I wanted to have clean and without anything in front.

My question is - is it a big job to run pipework once this is already in place? Or should we change now?

Comments

Advertisement