Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fibre

Options
  • 12-05-2023 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Was onto support to log a call out as gigabit fibre had stopped working and all the usual things were not working. While on the phone they asked would I like to sign up to another 12 month contract for €45 month as opposed to my current €55. Looking on line I see like other providers it will go up to €70 after the 12 month's.

As these ( sky/ VF/ DW/ PT etc) are all resellers for Siro is the €70 going to be the new price point going fwd.

Second question, if I stay on my €55 package can they make me resign at the higher price anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Glaceon

How long have you been with Vodafone? If you change contract you'll be signing up for annual increases every April.

Advertisement