Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEAI "One Stop Shops" use ?? to provide their windows/doors

Options
  • 12-05-2023 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'd like to know who the SEAI "One Stop Shops" as their sub-contractors - especially for Windows & Doors?

That would influence which one stop shops I would approach in the first place and help me to do my research.

For instance I believe that...

• SSE Airtricity - use Munster Joinery as their windows sub-contractor (according to MJ).
    • RetroFit Energy Irl - use Leinster Home & Windows

If you have an insights on this it would great if you could add this to the thread.

I'm focusing on windows but also interesting to hear any info. on the other subbies they use too; Keen to get Windows right - it's a 1930's house, with terrible/incorrect 1980's windows today - getting the windows right will make a big impact on the whole building. I'm likely to opt for aluminum windows for size/strength too.

Advertisement