Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer 40s available meath/cavan

• 12-05-2023 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭

Drummer 40s looking to join a covers or an originals band,music influences would be grunge rock,indie,alternative 90's britpop and some 80's...

Looking for easy goin musicians in around my own age

"Not looking to start up a band from scratch" as it's too time consuming

Really looking to get gigging.

Pro gear and transport.

Decent backing vocals.

Based in cavan but can rehearse in slane studios meath..samples of my playing on request.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭kevinray

Bump...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 130 ✭✭mydingaling

Hey Kevin, we are a covers band called SortaNova. We are looking for a drummer. We are very easy going and play for the love of it and the craic. We cover songs by Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, Oasis, and a few more. We are playing together about 5 years and are just getting into gigging. Weve obviously done a few gigs but Covid wrecked everything. We Rehearse out of Camelot Studios in Blanchardstown as two of the lads live in Clane,Kildare. Let me know if you would be interested. Paul.

Hey Paul thanks for getting in touch...I think blanchardstown would be a bit far for me...the band and songs sounds great just the distance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 130 ✭✭mydingaling

No prob Kevin, I hope you get some luck nearer home.

Bump...

• Advertisement

I pm'd you...let me know what you think...👍

Bump and bump again...

Bump...

Bump...

Advertisement