Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 36 Matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

Good man Eze, you just about made the cut this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Two Eze again for Palace

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Oh man! One of my rivals has Eze on second on his bench! Such drama happening in our league rn 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Villa 2-0

Luiz free kick (Watkins)

Maguire coming on - so expect untied to concede

• Advertisement

Shaw was on for max bonus before his booking

Was also a Kane goal (penalty he won himself) that wiped out Villa's CS.

Watkins booked aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

I wonder is he on many benches, with the lure of DGWers?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Hhmm...not a great afternoon.

Captained Isak and have the comedy duo of Trippier and Schar.

Lindelof and Olise on the bench 😬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

46 from 5... 13 left to play. Finally a decent start to a gameweek

Only had 3 players today - double untied CS and captain Isak

33 with 4 players, Eze the hero of the day and makes up for not having Wilson as C

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Missed the deadline and have 3 dgwers on bench,Mitoma in for Rashford is the 1st piece of luck,can't see the other 2 getting in. ,and the c on Haaland ☹️

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

30 points with 14 players + Captain Wilson to go

Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

36 from 5, largely due to captain Wilson and Shaw. Hoping Steele plays tomorrow but not confident. To make matters worse, I've Kepa on the bench. Wasn't counting on Super Frank to spring another one of his tactical masterstrokes by benching him...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

45(-4) from 3 with 14 players left including Wilson as captain. Hope I keep that points average!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Was flat out yesterday so checked scores this morning and was raging at Kepa zero points then only to see he didn't even play. So DDG with 6 from the bench. As a few if us discussed here during week, I went Wilson (FT for Jesus) & Isack, band went on Isak unfortunately.

29 from 4. HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

3 points from 4 players. Huge leads in my money league lost as my rivals all hit around 50 points. Need a big day today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mobydopy

20 from 4 . Hoping Brighton turn up against Arsenal today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Looking back at highlights here, a tap in. His 2nd goal since Dec. Some may look at him for the DGW but look again closely. Anthony looked dangerous - you'd probably go Bruno, Rash and Shaw as safe/template options if want to hold rank.

Wouldn't touch Martial, he wasn't great apart from the tap in. If Antony can continue that kind of form and actually finish his chances he could be a points magnet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,926 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Rumours that Toney doesn't start. FPL Harry is going so far as to say he has played his last Brentford game for a while!

Stones Grealish and kdb all benched

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Brentford: Raya, Hickey, Pinnock, Mee, Henry, Jensen, Damsgaard, Janelt, Schade, Wissa, Mbeumo.

Subs: Cox, Dasilva, Jorgensen, Ghoddos, Onyeka, Ajer, Baptiste, Roerslev, Stevens.

West Ham: Fabianski, Johnson, Ogbonna, Aguerd, Emerson, Soucek, Downes, Fornals, Lanzini, Cornet, Ings.

Subs: Areola, Cresswell, Zouma, Paqueta, Bowen, Benrahma, Kehrer, Rice, Mubama.

Everton: Pickford, Patterson, Mina, Tarkowski, Holgate, Garner, Gueye, Iwobi, Doucoure, McNeil, Calvert-Lewin.

City: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Laporte, Rodri, Foden, Mahrez, Gundogan, Alvarez, Haaland.

Glad Foden starts. Hopefully he can return as my big differential.

I benched Grealish but hopefully he gets a 1 point cameo as a few of my ML rivals have started him and have Shaw waiting to come in.

Yeah, non-returning cameo from Grealish would be very useful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭JPup

No Toney is a big blow. I had high hopes for him at home to a West Ham who’ll have one eye on Thursday night.

Edit: Ugh. Just looking at the West Ham team it’s like a Carabao Cup line up. All the big players rested. Toney could’ve had a hattrick.

Advertisement