Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 36 Matchday thread

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Massive red arrow but that last Newcastle goal means I win a H2H in a ML and go through to the semi finals in the H2H cup!

Silver linings and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Captaining Isak over Wilson has fcuked me over 17 point swing

It's probably cost me my ML ☹️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Given my OR I doubt very much Im anyones rival this season tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

Bloody Wilson, honestly didn't see that coming this GW. Convinced he'd pick up an injury or be rested. 2nd place in my ML has lept to 1st as the leader had Isak instead and he Wilson. Decent lead now so absolute gamechanger.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

That’s rough. You would think it would be very unlikely to lose your 29 point lead in one week let alone fall that much behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

137(-4) Sees me go from 23k last week to 7k now. I’m in dreamland!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Fair play Wilson captainers! I have him but was never captain him myself. I hadn’t much confidence in Isak either but it was the safer choice. 110 (-4). Only slight downer is my main rival having 15pts on the bench subbing in for him. Leno somehow working wonders for him. First a penalty save and now an 8ptr.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,500 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

No questions asked about the Unlav og/Trippier assist? Seems to me that Trippier's corner was pretty much on target. If no-one touches it, it goes into the goal. Clearly that was never going to happen with so many players in the way, but by the rules?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

119 points. Delighted with that. Wilson captaincy paid off. Gone from 73k to 44k, which is my highest rank of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Yea fairly sick - he got 70 points more than me - he even had Eze, his BB got him 4 points too lol

I might play if safe enough next gw and try close gap to say 20 points and gamble on last GW. we are in classic leave and HU H2H which I’ve 3 point lead,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Woke up to see I cracked the million, (904k overall) which was one of my goals of the season. Now to try and stay there for another fortnight.

Advertisement