Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verification notice

• 13-05-2023 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭

Why do I continually fail to get the proper approval notice when I buy online.

I'm sick of this so called security verification.

I'm cancelling my card after 30 years much better options out there. Its cost me tickets in the past. Tbf it's a joke application.

More a rant than a question, but just tried to buy something online no approval send again !

Answers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,971 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

I don't have much good to say about BoI but is it possible there is an issue with your phone provider?

I have no mobile coverage at my home address and BoI provide a device that allows me to validate security without resorting to phone calls or txts. It works really well but BoI won't let you use it if you can use your phone.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭Rustyman101

TSB works fine, Revolut, N26 all work without issue so I doubt it's that.

Thanks

Advertisement