Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mira Elite QT electric shower

• 13-05-2023 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi, I have a Mira Elite QT which is on it's last iegs. I intend to replace it with a Mira Elite SE but my problem is that I don't know whether the QT is tank fed or mains. My attic is very difficult to access so a visual inspection of the pipework is very difficult. The only clue I have is that in the event of a water outage the shower if operating seems to stop the water flow almost immediately. Has anyone got any ideas on what version of the SE would be a suitable replacement. Many thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Kilree

Hi, I managed to download the manual for the Mira Elite QT and it specifically states that the shower is designed to operate with a gravity fed water supply only and not the mains. so I guess that is the answer to my question.

Advertisement