Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodger

Options
  • 14-05-2023 4:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a lodger in my home (rent a room) and has access to main bathroom as his own. I normaly dont go in there but i started to get a foul smell from there and his bedroom 😷🤮 i went into the bathroom the other day to spray air freshner and i nearly fell out of my standing. He had the place, (ie bath and floor) full of boxes, suitcases, empty fish tanks and sweaty and dirty clothes, bits of wood 🤬. I have already asked hom to get it sorted and cleaned asap, but he had more stuff in it 🤮😠😡🤬🤯

he smells of sweat most of the time, he works for a bloody meat factory and thinking of calling his boss to say something about the smell of him.

help what do i do?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

1/10

Ask him to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭moceri

He is a Licensee, not a Tenant. He can be evicted at short notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Everlong1

What the f*ck would you be calling his boss for? He's your tenant. Tell him to cop the f*ck on or you'll be asking him to leave. You got a deposit before he moved in yeah?

Must be some large bathroom you have by the way to get all that gear in?

Advertisement