Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre delays

Options
  • 14-05-2023 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi all, I'm at a loss to my experience between Eir and KN.

Since mid February I've attempted to get fibre installed. Now I'm aware there are some issues with blockages. We technically aren't part of the estate (we're actually at the very front of it but without being in it even though the estate itself came after) it's in Donabate for those it concerns.

But since March 1st (their installation date) they've done nothing but fob me off. Works need to be done you've a blockage. Actually on that date my own copper line has been damaged, the WiFi frequently goes off when the phone rings in or out. And even aside from that it has been cutting off.

I've even scoped out another provider to get this fibre job done but unfortunately they work with KN also. It doesn't look like they want a new customer either.

Is there anything else I can do to get this done? Will be three months this week since I began looking to get fibre done. Feels like it's taking an excruciating amount of time.

Advertisement