Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Smart Meter - no readings available on esbnetworks.ie ?

Options
  • 15-05-2023 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭

I've a recently installed smart meter but there are no hourly readings are available on https://myaccount.esbnetworks.ie

Under "Smart meter data" I just see "Your data is not yet available"

Will this start populating at some stage or do I have to sign up for a smart meter plan with a provider first to see this data ?

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,006 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've two smart meters on normal plans. Asked for data on both at about the same time - the one that I did ask for earlier came on about a month ago and the other last Thursday. 3 and 6 weeks, ish, I think in each case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Thank you - who did you ask ? ESB Networks or your current provider?

ESB Networks. My supplier insists no data without a smart plan; and I am not getting a smart plan unless they massively, massively change the pricing structure!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Was on to ESB Networks - they reckon the readings will just be daily when they do start coming through?

That's a bit disappointing - I had thought I'd get hourly readings to help with a decision on going on a smart plan or not.

They're half hourly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement