Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Petersburg Attack

Options
  • 16-05-2023 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

I know everyone is up in arms about Russia and are blinded by the truth. I know Ukraine have always said they only go after legitimate targets. Well they done a terrorist attack on a civilian in St. Peterburg. The pro Russian blogger. I know everyone is blinded by the truth as he was pro Russian but he knew more about it than anyone here in Ireland. He was born in Ukraine but was pro Russian. It's like up North, there are prods and there are Catholics. Parts of Ukraine is divided and always has been.

But back on point he was a civilian he did not bomb anyone or kill anyone but was killed by terrorists as he was pro Russian. I read all the comments here praising Ukraine for this attack. What the hell is that all about?

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement