Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distinguished Gentlemen’s Ride - Charity Event May 21

Options
  • 17-05-2023 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Firstly wanted to raise awareness of this so people can join in. For those that can’t, please consider donating to someone that is.

My link is below but the main thing is getting donations to the charity so feel free to leave a random one too.

This year I am taking part in The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride to raise funds and awareness for mens health and prostate cancer on behalf of the Movember Foundation.

Prostate cancer affects more men than any other cancer, taking the lives of 307,000 men each year. That number is surpassed by 500,000 men dying from suicide.

That's 807,000 men every year. This is a number that must change.

Please reach out and give what you can, help support me on my ride by going to https://www.gentlemansride.com/fundraiser/JasonGarvey309886 and making a donation.

Tagged:

Advertisement