Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vrt on north reg car

Options
  • 17-05-2023 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys. I would like to know if anyone can advise me. I was living in Dublin for a while but later on moved to the north for couple of years and had car in NI while working in Ireland and on maternity leave. I moved back to Ireland and would like to to register my north reg car in the Republic. I have the logbook on my name dated december 2020. I do not qualify for the vrt relief as its too much paperwork and i dont really have much and i dont mind paying the vrt. The question is that for vrt i neeed the evidence when car was brought into the state but how can i have one if there is no boarders. If anyone had the same situation and can share his experience.

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement