Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE temp contract via Agency.

• 18-05-2023 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Does the HSE hire temps on two year contracts via agencies. If so, anybody any experience of this set up?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭I am me123

Hi.

I have " temped" with the HSE via recruitment agencies.

To answer your question, it very much depends on your contract from the agency and how long their client company requires you to work onsite.

In my experience, I have recieved 'closed' type temp contracts - duration for maximum 6 months ( including any possible extensions here) and out of two of these contracts have worked five months and four months full time on two separate contracts with two different HSE client companies.

It very much depends on the reason why the client company hired temp staff, e.g. to stand in until more permanent staff arrive,etc.

Advertisement