Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertisement for bartenders

Options
  • 20-05-2023 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

My cousin owns a night club in Corfu, Greece. Until recently they were hiring people from UK as bartenders, cause it started like that many years back and since then, last one, was going back next year, or suggested a friend, and so on.

However, since Brexit, hiring people from UK has been hard and involves too much paperwork that doesn't worth it. So, he thought of hiring Irish people, since they first requirement is English language, as their clients are mostly tourists.

So, I would like to help him by placing some ads in websites. I looked at Indeed, but you are not allowed to place an ad for a different country, Irish site, accepts jobs for Irish companies only.

Where do you think would be the better place to put such ads?

Comments

Advertisement