Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PK@rte.ie (again). The All New (Patrick Kielty) Late Late Show Thread

Options
1210211212213214216»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,346 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

So rte going to sell off alot of the land I presume. That should make the figures look better for about 2 years but they are left with limited on site facilities with everything outsourced.

That said, the way rte operate, they will probably outsource far cheaper than doing it themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭RoTelly

I don't think the necessarily mean off-site. I am not sure what they mean to be honest.

It seems to me that FC and TLLS will move to indo producers, with RTÉ commissioning the show, unless RTÉ are planning to use RTÉ studio for something different on a Friday night I suspect that they indo producers will produce the show from RTÉ.

______

Just one more thing .... when did they return that car

Yesterday

Advertisement