Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat

Options
  • 22-05-2023 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Missing Cat from Dublin 9. Photo and Details attached. Black and white cat, missing for over 6 weeks from D.9. Please contact if you think you think you may have seen him, and take a photo if possible. Max has a small spot on his nose, all white legs and paws. black ears, a white chin and lower face. He has a black tail and upper body. I cannot attach the photo but if anyone needs it then pease contact and I can send it to you. If you search "Missing Cat Max" on Facebook you should also see the flyer with photos. Please look out for Max. Photos of Max also available if you just email missingcatmaxdublin@gmail.com. I will add the poster with photos to this post if allowed.

x

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

You posted this is the wrong section. There are local and Dublin sections of the forums.

I think you'll have better luck on Facebook though. Especially with the rescue centers and vets.

Best of luck with it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,242 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to the regional forum that covers D9.

Advertisement