Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No response or acknowledgement of complaint filled out using form

• 23-05-2023 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

It must have been about 2 weeks ago that I filled in a complaint form using your website. As no automatic acknowledgment is sent when a complaint is filed this way, I have no record. Should I keep waiting and presume that customer service will eventually get to my complaint or should I be worried that the complaint was not received?

I would like an answer why an automatic acknowledgement of a complaint is not sent and to know what is the timeframe for answering complaints via the online form?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching our to us here on Boards.ie.

You should receive correspondence to your complaint by post within the regulated time frame.

I have provided a link below to more info in relation to this, I hope it helps.

Customer Feedback & Complaints Process - Bank of Ireland Group Website

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 3 egmore

So I should have heard within 5 working days and its been more than 2 weeks. Should I assume that the complaint wasn't received?

Can you please answer my question as to why BOI doesn't automatically acknowledge a complaint filed using the online form?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Thanks for getting back to us this morning.

You should have received acknowledgement of this complaint. If you could send us a private message with your full name, contact number, name of your account holding branch and a little more information in relation to your complaint, please? We will do our very best to help you here.

Thanks, Megan

Advertisement