Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heritage Killenard

Options
  • 23-05-2023 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

A group of us are heading to play a few courses next week in the midlands, coming from Cork. We have the The Heritage booked for the Thursday singles but some of the group are worried might be a bit hard for them that are around the 18 to 22 Handicap range. Would it be considered to difficult for them that they would not enjoy it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭big_drive

I played it once, around 6 years ago at this stage I think. Found it pretty hard alright and long from what I remember, still a nice course to play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Lots of water too. Good course though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Long and hard course, just ignore the Open piece and play off the green/society tees

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,944 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Long enough especially if the wind is up, plenty of Bunkers and water on some holes. Having said that if you're playing well it's fairly straightforward.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Course Is too hard if any way back ...but we'll worth seeing.

Would be best to play forward ..but not sure that will work..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Beaulieu

Make sure to play in Tullamore if you are in the Midlands. Class course. Monday Opens @ €25. Open Week starting on Monday 29th May for 8 days.

Advertisement